Earthlock: Festival of Magic|
Earthlock: Festival of Magic Trophy Guide
<div class="bl_la_main_guide"><div class="divtext">
Guide By: Blaze Naruto Shippuden
There are 26 Trophies that can be earned in this title.
|Show/hide completed trophies|| Status: Visible|
|Show/hide secret trophies|| Status: Visible|
- Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Total Trophies: 26
- Offline: 26 [1 | 6 | 11 | 8 ]
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to : 25-35 Hours Depending on your Text Reading Speed (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None, but make a final save before entering the final Boss Fight Dungeon (Stasis Chamber)
- Glitched trophies: None as of Patch Version 1.02
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: There is no difficulty setting for this game.
Earthlock: Festival of Magic is a non-linear turn-based adventure RPG with combat and character progression inspired by classic 3D RPGs of the late 1990's. There are some elements of strategy involved in the Combat, Party and Talent Perks systems which give players customization options.
The trophy list for this indie RPG game is actually very easy. It is grindy because there is a trophy for harvesting all types of plants to the maximum level. You'll be spending most of your gameplay time doing that, but it's a part of the game design. Gardening is required to craft ammunition and ammunition can be used during combat (depending on your character's Stance). I will say this, there is only one hard trophy on the list and that is for defeating the Hollow Knight. The Hollow Knight is an optional Boss Fight, but with the correct strategy and party members at level 20, he's very easy to defeat. With that out of the way, everything else on the trophy list is simple traditional RPG stuff like opening chests, defeating every type of enemy, getting a Gold Ranking in all Tournaments, crafting all Perks, fully maxing out all characters and their Bonds, and completely filling all Talent Boards. Everything else is just story related trophies.
Before You Play: I highly recommend that you do the following:
- Go into "Options"
- Select "Utility"
- Turn on "Instant Text"
- Max out the "Text Speed"
Doing this will make the Text Boxes instantly appear so you can read them or skip through them much faster.
Step 1: Play through the game until you have reached the Stasis Chamber (Final Dungeon) + Have all characters at Level 20
This step is very important while going for the Platinum. There are no missable trophies but you want to make a final save at the Stasis Chamber. This is the final dungeon before the Final Boss Fight of the game and it's a point of no return. So if you don't save your game, you'll only have your last previous save to go back to. This shouldn't really be a major deal as it's an RPG and you should be making saves regularly when given the chance at Frog Statues.
With that in mind, the game is very linear and trophies should be unlocking naturally for you just by playing. If you want to reduce backtracking, then there are some things that you should be doing:
- Fight and defeat every enemy that you encounter on the World Map and Dungeons. There are 75 enemies in the game that you need to add to the Bestiary.
- Don't remove the 「From Beyond」 Perk Talent and be sure the character who wears it is your World Map character. This character can see the Ghosts on the Map/Dungeons. Kill all ghosts that you encounter to collect their Ghost Tags.
- Open every chest that you find in Towns and Dungeons. You need to open at least 50 chests for a trophy to unlock. There are over 70+ chests in the game. I actually opened 71 chests during my Platinum playthrough. Some chests are well hidden and some are story related. Out of these chests, only about 4 of these chests were well-hidden. You should have no issues finding 50 or more chests during your gameplay experience.
- Work on fully leveling up all Bonds between all characters. Once you gain a new character, partner them up with the others until their "Bond" is maxed out. Bonds are gained by simply completing battles while paired.
- Work on harvesting all plants as early as possible. This is the longest grind in the game, but if you keep harvesting whenever you revisit Plumpet Island, you can reduce the grinding greatly and near the end of the game you should have all plants in the garden. In addition to gardening, be sure to restock up on ammunition.
- Work on returning all barnacles to Plumpet Island. These barnacles are needed for crafting all Perk Talents which is something you want to do near the end of the game. There is a total of 4 barnacles and they're only found on the World Map.
- As for the crafting Perk Talents, try not to craft during the early portion of your game. As you advance further, all Perk Talents will be made available to you. The materials can be purchased from Frogboy on Plumpet Island, but the other materials come from defeating enemies. Since you need to defeat every enemy in the game anyway, you will end up getting these materials, so don't waste them by crafting unnecessary Perks.
- Last of all, do all Tournaments and get Gold Rankings (there's only 2). The Tournaments will automatically open as you progress through the story (When PAT joins the party). They are a great way to max out Bonds and get closer to Level 20 for your characters.
That covers everything you should be focusing on. Once you reached the Stasis Chamber dungeon, the point of no return. You can either complete the game or backtrack to clean up any trophies that you're still missing.
This step will give you the following story related trophies:
The General's Daughter
A Stormdog's bond
The Red-Haired Enigma
Ancient Sentient Support
Shielded by L?s
A Hammerhead's Freedom
Inside Ma?to's Mind
Owls of the Nest
Additionally, you should also unlock these trophies during this step:
Custodian of Scrollroads.
Spiritualist of the Sands
Gardener of Lango
Fearless in Karba
Champions of Umbra
Disciple of the Onurasi
Step 2: Cleanup all unfinished trophies, Defeat the Hollow Knight + Complete the game
This is your clean up step and will require a lot of time harvesting the garden. Your garden should be completely filled and you need to have these plants at level 3:
- Rock Spud Magnum
- Lyrose Magnum
- Fire Tongue Magnum
- Aqua Weed Magnum
- Tooth Cactus Magnum
- Spark Bloom Magnum
- Snow Grass Magnum
- Poison Lily Magnum
It should be noted that you need to unroot two plants. The garden doesn't have enough room for two of the Magnums, so unroot 2 Minor plants to make room. Once the harvesting is finished, you want to work on crafting all the perks. Buy the materials from Frogboy and make some element cores from the barnacles. Craft all Perks that you see listed on Plumpet Island, however, before you craft anything you need to defeat the hidden bosses to get their recipes for crafting. Defeat the Hollow Knight which is an optional Boss Fight found just north of the Druha Tower. He's the strongest boss in the game, but with a Party of Taika, Gnart, Olia, and Amon. He's pretty easy to defeat (see Konkylian Custodian ). Additionally, if you never defeated the Mushriga which is another optional Boss Fight, do so during this step.
If you haven』t done so already, max out all Bonds, fill the Bestiary with all 75 enemies, complete all Tournaments with Gold Ranking and complete the game. You should have the Platinum at the end of this step. For more information, please refer to the Trophy Guide section.
This step will unlock the following remaining trophies:
Owl Tide Bestiary
Great Wave Alumni
[PST Would Like To Thank Blaze Naruto Shippuden for this Roadmap]
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Valor[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Unlocked all other trophies.[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]Collect all other trophies to unlock this trophy. Congratulations!
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Owls of the Nest[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete the game[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]Story related, cannot be missed.
Make your way to Ichabo while trying to avoid as many shadow clone figures that look like your party. If you do make contact with these shadow clones, you'll have no choice but to fight them as you cannot escape from the battles. Once you get to the end of where the greenish yellow light is at, a cutscene will trigger and you'll face the final Boss Fight of the game.
List of Valvur Ichabo's Attacks:
- Weaken: Attacks one ally with a winged blade.
- Eviscerate: Attacks all allies with its winged blades and has a chance of inflicting Bleeding and causing Glance.
- Cocoon: Casts Reflect Shield on himself. All magic cast against him will be reflected back at the caster.
- Burning Torment: Attacks the entire party with flares of fire that can inflict Burning on the party members.
- Corruption: This does nothing, to be honest as it only ends the Cocoon ability. When this happens, you can once again use magic abilities against him.
- Sacrifice: Sacrifice one of his shadow clones to restore his health and boost his abilities such as Magic Attacks.
- Total Corruption: Attacks the entire party with a powerful magic attack. This attack is strong enough to deal about 3600-5200 worth of damage depending on your party members Magic Defense stats. Gnart and Taika should have high stats to withstand about 3600-4000. Amon and Ive will end up taking about 5000-5200 as their Magic Defense should be naturally lower compared to those two. If they die, quickly revive them using Kiss of L?s items.
- Winged Blades: I have no idea what this really does, but the boss' body position will go lower as if he's preparing another powerful attack. I recommend you use Healing Elixir + to restore weaken allies' health.
- Poisoned Torment: Attacks the entire party with flares of poison that can inflict Poison on the party members (if hit by this, have each member use a Prevent Poison item).
Boss Fight Strategy: Valvur Ichabo
I recommend a party of Amon, Gnart, Ive, and Taika. You want Amon to use Gouge for the Bleeding status effect and have Ive use Toxic Lances ++ for Poison status effect. Have Gnart focus on healing with Heal and casting Whirlwind when given the chances. Finally, have Taika focus on casting Curse for multi-status effects and resting to recharge them back for another casting. Curse will do roughly 2300-2400 worth a damage for 2 different turns. Sometimes you can use Taika for healing purposes such as having him use Healing Elixir + to heal 3000 health to an ally. When Valvur Ichabo uses the Cocoon ability, do not use any magic attacks but physical attacks are still okay to use. Have Amon keep using Gouge at all cost and resting if needed to recharge it. The other characters can focus on healing with items or use basic attacks until the Cocoon comes to an end. That is pretty much the entire battle, Amon is the key character, Taika's Curse useful when it's able to be cast, Ive poison helps with the damage over time, Gnart keeps everyone alive whenever he has his Bond ready for healing purposes. Eventually, the Valvur Ichabo will be defeated as long as you keep this up. It should be noted that sometimes a shadow clone figure(s) of the party will spawn. Simply kill these clones as they appear in the fight. I recommend having Taika use her Predator S into Quake S as this has a chance of Stunning the shadow clones and skipping their turns.
After Ichabo is finally defeated, you have beaten the entire game! Enjoy the ending and the cutscenes that follow as the trophy will unlock before the ending credits rolls.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Owl Tide Bestiary[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Defeat one of every enemy[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for defeating every enemy in the game at least once and that includes all hidden bosses. There is a total of 75 enemies that you need to defeat in order for this trophy to unlock. 61 of these enemies are normal enemies while 14 are bosses. You can view your progress or how many you have left by pressing the button and selecting "Bestiary" to see the details on enemies you've defeated. None of these enemies are missable, but it's important to note that some of these enemies require the "From Beyond" Talent Perk. The character you control on the World Map needs to have this Talent equipped so you can see Ghosts on the fields/dungeons. Defeat Ghosts as you come across them to reduce the backtracking that you might need to do later. Other than that, don't skip fights at all. Fight and kill every monster you see on the World Map and dungeons. Be sure to do both Tournaments as well, as some monsters are only encountered in those.
Below is a listing of all regular enemies in order as well as their locations. This will be done by rows starting from left to right:
- Bandit Trapper - Tremel Tree
- Bandit Thug - Tremel Tree
- Nanuch Devotee - Karba
- Nanuch Cult Member - Karba
- Guardess of Shells - Suvia Tournament
- Guard of Shells - Suvia Tournament
- Zaberian Warden - Zaber Tournament
- Zaberian Defender - Zaber Tournament
- Red Barghest - Desert
- Blue Barghest - Nadir
- Simoorg - Nadir
- Cherby Fire - Northwest
- Biting Rooter - Plains
- Spitting Rooter - Ramoo
- Chompino - Ramoo
- Blue Quadragon - Karba
- Green Quadragon - Desert
- Quadragon - Desert (This is when you rescue Taika)
- Kuda - Ice Grotto
- Blue Amri Lantern - Franir's Lair
- Red Amri Lantern - Franir's Lair
- Yellow Amri Lantern - Franir's Lair
- Dark Mirror - Karba
- Earth Water Mirror - Northwest
- Electro Air Mirror - Plains
- Fire Ice Mirror - Burning Desert
- Fire Djinn - Zabirum Temple
- Bone Stag - Burning Desert
- Sand Beetle - Zabirum Temple
- Sparktank - Plains
- Shimmerbug - Burning Desert
- Glacierbug - Nadir
- Desert Crabler - Northwest
- Onyx Crabler - Nadir
- Cocotoo - Suvia Tournament
- Scamp - Plains
- Conductor Bot - Underwater Mile
- Miner Bot - Underwater Mile
- Droogo Blaster - Ramoo Villa
- Droogo Brawler - Ramoo Villa
- Droogo Shaman - Ramoo Villa
- Droogo Warrior - Ice Grotto
- Infested Cultist - Scrollroads
- Infested Drifter - Scrollroads
- Goblinator - Goblin Camp
- Goblineer - Goblin Camp
- Gobringer - Goblin Camp
- Ympkin - Zabirum Temple
- Plaspapa - Sewer
- Plasmama - Sewer
- Little Marvel Blue - Nadir
- Little Marvel Red - Plains
- Little Marvel Yellow - Plains
- Thunder Djinn - Plains
- Cherby Poison - Plains
- Ice Chompino - Nadir
- Nafnlaus - Nadir (This Nafnlaus is Blue and might confuse people. You need to wear "From Beyond" to see it in Nadir. Most people remove this Talent near the end of the game before getting the chance to kill this version.)
- Nafnlaus - (This is the normal version of Nafnlaus which is found nearly everywhere)
- Coast Beetle - Northwest
- Giga Stag - Plains
Below is a listing of all Bosses excluding their locations since they're story related. This will be done by rows starting from left to right:
- Mushrima - Scrollroad Desert
- Temple Guardian
- Varluk Drooh
- Twisted Guardian
- Sentient Train
- Mushriga - (see Custodian of Scrollroads. )
- Magoc the Hollow - (see Konkylian Custodian )
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Supreme Scavenger[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Open 50 chests[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for opening 50 chests. As mentioned in the Roadmap, there's more than over 70+ chests in the game. Some of these chests are story related which also counts towards the total. Only a small few of these chests are well-hidden, but exploring towns and dungeons as you normally would is more than enough. You should have no issues finding 50 or more chests during your gameplay experience especially if you're doing a thorough job of exploring.
Chests can contain the following type of items:
- Crafting Materials
It should be noted that the chests that spawn inside the Tournament rounds do not count towards this trophy unlocking.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Gardener of Lango[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Harvest 1000 fruits[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]
For this trophy, you need to harvest 1000 fruits. During the game, you'll warp to the Plumpet Island and Frogboy will give you tutorials about restocking and crafting items every now and then. One of these tutorials is the garden, Farmoury Garden. The soil of this garden here is rich with amri and grows the most amazing flowers (see Lango Plantmaster for a list of plants) that can be used for crafting ammo. To begin gardening, plant some seeds and harvest some fruits. To get the fastest results, water the plants as they grow, not too much, not too little.
You'll be given these 2 ordinary fruits from Frogboy:
- Rock Spud Minor
- L?srose Minor
Plant them and then water them by filling up the black bar to the horizontal blue bar. It's extremely important to try and keep the water levels on the blue horizontal lining. This will allow your seeds/plants to grow even faster. Going over or under the watering amount will only add roughly about 15-20% increased growth time. Making it longer to harvest fruits from your grown plants. Some plants are slower/faster than others, so you might be waiting a bit longer. After a few seconds have passed, the plant(s) will begin to shimmer which means it's ready to be harvested. Harvest both plants and speak to Frogboy so you can do some ammo crafting inside his hut (the Farmoury). Once you crafted the Healing Balm + and Spud Blast, talk to Frogboy again and he'll give you the third seed:
Plant this seed and you'll have three plants. Plants can be harvested continually and the more you harvest from them, the stronger they will become.
Every plant type can level up 3 times:
- Level 1 - Produces 3 seeds but sometimes produces 4 seeds
- Level 2 - Produces 6 seeds but sometimes produces 7 seeds
- Level 3 - Produces 10 seeds but sometimes produces 11 seeds
It should be noted that there's a possibility that you might get 1 extra seed regardless of a plant's level. This is pretty random but it will speed up the harvesting for having more plants to harvest from. From here, simply keep harvesting plants and watering them as needed. With all plants at level 3, you'll be getting towards the 1000 harvest fruits at an incredible rate. It'll only take 15-20 minutes of farming to unlock the trophy.
If you wish, you can always return back to Plumpet Island as you play through the game. You will often need to restock up on ammo which requires you to plant and harvest seeds. Additionally, there's a trophy that requires you to fill up the garden with plants (see Disciple of the Onurasi ).
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Lango Plantmaster[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Fully level up every type of plant[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]Note: If you play with the physical copies un-patched and kill 50 Ghost for the Spiritualist of the Sands trophy, you will not get that trophy as this trophy unlocks instead. Now is this a good thing or a bad thing? Some people question if this glitch will save you time or not. In my honest opinion, it will not save you time. Sure this trophy will be the last garden trophy you'll unlock, however, the difference in time required to fill the garden and fully leveling up every type of plant is relatively the same amount of time. Unlocking Diligent Hogbunny and then finishing the last two plants for this trophy to unlock is roughly less than 2 hours of a difference.
This is the most time-consuming trophy in the game as you need to fully level up every type of plant. As mentioned in the Gardener of Lango trophy, there's a random chance you'll get a seed. This seed is actually the next upgrade version of that plant. You'll want to keep harvesting plants until you get all of their seeds at least once. Once you do have a seed, you need to plant it and level it to level 3. Keep on repeating the harvesting process until a seed is given to you from it. I highly recommend that you farm plants once you get them and upgrade them to level 3 before leaving the Plumpet Island. This will greatly reduce grinding if you do it early.
Below is a list of all eight types of plants in the game:
- Rock Spud Minor - Story related, cannot be missed
- L?srose Minor - Story related, cannot be missed
- Fire Tongue Minor - Story related, cannot be missed
- Aqua Weed Minor - Story related, cannot be missed
- Tooth Cactus Minor - Story related, cannot be missed
- Spark Bloom Minor - Found in a chest after rescuing Taika (see A Stormdog's bond )
- Snow Grass Minor - Story related, cannot be missed
- Poision Lilly Minor - Found in a chest after defeating the Mushriga (see Custodian of Scrollroads. )
It should be noted that you will end up filling the entire garden (see Diligent Hogbunny ), however, you need to unroot 2 Minor plants because the garden doesn't have enough room for the final two seeds that you need to plant. I recommend uprooting these two:
- L?srose Minor
- Rock Spud Minor
Once you have all plants fully leveled up. The trophy will unlock once you have these versions at level 3:
- Rock Spud Magnum
- Lyrose Magnum
- Fire Tongue Magnum
- Aqua Weed Magnum
- Tooth Cactus Magnum
- Spark Bloom Magnum
- Snow Grass Magnum
- Poison Lily Magnum
The above plants are the final upgrade versions of all types of plants and they can be used to craft the strongest ammo and items in the game.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Diligent Hogbunny[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Fill up the garden with plants[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]As mentioned in both the Gardener of Lango and Lango Plantmaster trophies, you'll need to harvest and fill up the garden with plants to unlock this trophy. Doing the above two trophies will ultimately unlock this trophy. There are 22 holes that you need to fill up the garden with and the trophy will unlock whenever you fill the final hole. Just remember, that you need to unroot 2 Minor plants in order to plant the last two versions of the Magnum type plants.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Great Wave Alumni[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Craft one of each Perk Talents[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for crafting one of each Perk Talents in the game. Perk Talents are the only type of Talents that can be crafted, which is done at the Shrine in the Hall of Heroes. Materials for crafting Talents can be found as drops in the world or in Frogboy's shop. You can check the material descriptions for which creatures drop the required items. Crafting these Perk Talents will also help keep your party members powered up by adding them to the Talent Board.
There are 20 total Perk Talents that you need to craft at least once. Sometimes you're given a free copy of the Perk Talents but you're still required to craft those as well. While you're playing through the story, you should get the recipes naturally from progression. Nothing is missable, but I recommend only crafting once you're near the end of the game to make things easier on yourself.
Below is a listing of all the Perk Talents that must be crafted (in order as they appear in the Shrine):
- Air Master - Return Galeacle to Plumpet Island (see Heroic Hoarder )
- Ammo Master - Story related, cannot be missed
- And Back Again - Story related, cannot be missed
- Battle Medic - Story related, cannot be missed
- Bonds of Battle - Story related, cannot be missed
- Beast and Human Buster - Story related, cannot be missed
- Double Turn - Get Gold Ranking in the Zaber Tournament (see Festival Masters )
- Earth Master - Story related, cannot be missed
- Electrical Master - Return Shockle to Plumpet Island (see Heroic Hoarder )
- Energised - Story related, cannot be missed
- Fire Master - Return Burnacle to Plumpet Island (see Heroic Hoarder )
- Ice Master - Return Icicle to Plumpet Island (see Heroic Hoarder )
- Immunity Chance - Story related, cannot be missed
- On the Brink - Defeat the Hollow Knight (see Konkylian Custodian )
- PAT Origin 2.0 - Story related, cannot be missed
- Plants and Elemental Buster - Story related, cannot be missed
- Quick Rest - Get Gold Ranking in the Suvia Tournament (see Festival Masters )
- Quick Step - Story related, cannot be missed
- Strong Resolve - Defeat the Mushriga (see Custodian of Scrollroads. )
- Water Master - Return all barnacles to Plumpet Island (see Heroic Hoarder )
Each of these Perk Talents will require a Blank Talent and whatever else material that is required of it. You only need to craft them once, but I recommend making a save beforehand just in case you mess up and waste materials by mistake. If you waited until the end of the game to craft them all, you should be able to make them all easily. If you need elemental cores, remember to get them from the respective barnacles on the beach of Plumpet Island. You do need Daler (Money) to buy the materials from Frogboy, but that shouldn't be an issue as there isn't really anything else to spend money on in this game.
Below is a listing of all Materials:
- Air Core - Randomly drops from Air Elementals or craft from Galeacle
- Blank Tile - Frogboy's Store
- Core - Randomly drops from Any Enemy
- Earth Core - Randomly drops from Earth Elementals
- Electro Core - Randomly drops from Electro Elementals or craft from Shockle
- Fang - Frogboy's Store
- Fine Blossom - Randomly drops from Plants
- Fine Claw - Randomly drops from Beasts
- Fine Cloth - Randomly drops from Humanoids
- Fine Plate - Randomly drops from Elementals
- Fine Wing - Randomly drops from Insects
- Fine Wire - Randomly drops from Mechs
- Fire Core - Randomly drops from Fire Elementals or craft from Burnacle
- Gland - Frogboy's Store
- Goo - Frogboy's Store
- Horn - Frogboy's Store
- Ice Core - Randomly drops from Ice Elementals or craft from Icicle
- Parchment - Frogboy's Store
- Scale - Frogboy's Store
- Shard - Frogboy's Store
- Small Cog - Frogboy's Store
- Small Gem - Frogboy's Store
- Water Core - Randomly drops from Water Elementals
It should be noted that you need to remove PAT's Origin Talents that give him knowledge. These are all story related, so you'll have them just by playing through the game:
- Crushing Upgrade
- Explosion Upgrade
- Slashing Upgrade
- Piercing Upgrade
Those make it possible to craft the PAT Origin 2.0 Perk Talent.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Champions of Umbra[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Level up all characters to level 20[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for leveling all characters to level 20. There are 6 total characters in the game with PAT being the final character to join your party. Everyone should be in the levels around 13-16 when you get everyone. Usually, Olia and PAT will be the lowest in terms of levels since they both joined your party late. Reaching level 20 actually doesn't even take that long and you can farm levels to become even stronger. It's recommended that you grind the Tournaments until you're in your high-level 16s then proceed on with the story once again.
Below are some tips on how to gain XP:
- Fight and defeat every enemy you encounter while working on completing the Bestiary (see Owl Tide Bestiary ).
- You get the most XP by gathering large groups of enemies at once for one huge battle against them all. Be sure to press in order to gain the First Strike in combat. This enables your party the first turn in the battle queue regardless of character's Speed Stats.
- Farm Tournaments to fully level up all Bonds between all characters and get XP while doing it (see Fearless in Karba and Festival Masters ).
In all honesty, you'll reach level 20 naturally before even reaching the final second dungeon of the game (Karba). Additionally, you need to be level 20 before you face the Hollow Knight, which is a hidden Boss Fight and the strongest boss in the entire game (see Konkylian Custodian ). Once your 6th character reaches level 20, the trophy will unlock at the end of the battle results.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Fearless in Karba[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Fully level up all Bonds between all characters[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]
Bonds are like friendship levels between characters. Bonds can only be formed as long as you have 2 characters paired together. Eventually, you can have 4 characters in a party making it possible to have 2 different Bonds and pairs in a party. In order to fully level up Bonds, you need to gain Bond XP which is gained by completing battles together in a pair. Each character has different Bonds and Perks that can reach a Bond level of 5 Stars. On each new level of Bond, a new perk is unlocked. Each of these will also give you more Bond Battle Bars (5 blue bars maxed when fully leveled), making it possible to use Specials even longer than you normally would in battles.
The easiest way to get maxed out bonds between all characters is to farm them all at the Tournaments. Once you're done with a pair, simply rotate that character out of the party and repeat the grinding (see Festival Masters ). Once all characters have a maxed out Bond of level 5 with each other, the trophy will unlock.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Disciple of the Onurasi[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Completely fill all the Talent Boards[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for completely filling the entire Talent Board for all 6 characters. This is something that you'll unlock naturally just by playing through the game as the Talent Board is used to customize and power up characters to make them even stronger. On the Talent Boards, you use Stat Talents to boost the character's stats, Perk Talents to apply passive abilities and Ability Talents to add more combat abilities. Talents can only be added to their corresponding nodes.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Adding Talents costs one Talent Point and must be next to an already active Talent.
- Adding a new Talent next to an existing Talent will unlock it.
- Existing Perk, Stat or Ability Talents can be unlocked by strategically placing new Talents.
- Existing Talents can be swapped with other Talents of the same type.
- At certain Bond levels (Bond levels 1/3/5), a Talent Point will be gained, so it's a good idea to level up all Bonds between all characters (see Fearless in Karba )
Last of all, I do want to mention that Taika is the only character that you need to worry about. His Ability Talents aren't given to you automatically by playing through the story. In order to get his Ability Talents, you need to use his Sixth Sense ability on specific enemies to learn a new elemental ability. They are the following four abilities:
- Quake - Desert Crabler - Northwest
- Lightning - Sparktank - Plains
- Gust - Little Marvel Blue - Nadir or Zaber Tournament (be sure to equip it if gained from Tournament)
- Frost Bite - Blue Barghest - Nadir
You can learn these elements from other enemies as well, but these are the most basic types of enemies to learn them from. If you see an enemy that use Earth/Lightning/Wind/Ice elements and your Taika still doesn't have that ability. Use Six Sense to try and learn the ability and if you get it, add it to her Talent Board and she'll be able to use it in battles.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Heroic Hoarder[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Return all barnacles to Plumpet Island[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for returning all barnacles back to Plumpet Island's beach. There are 4 barnacles scattered throughout the World Map. When you encounter them on the map, you will have to defeat them as you would with any enemy. They aren't that strong in battle and once they're defeated, you collect them. Now all you have to do is return back to Plumpet Island and talk to Frogboy. He'll tell you to release it on the beach where you can get crafting materials from them to use for crafting Perk Talents. Once you have all 4 barnacles to Plumpet Island's beach, the trophy will unlock.
You can follow these two maps marked below to find the barnacles locations:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x540.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x540.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Spiritualist of the Sands[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Help 50 ghosts to rest at peace[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]Note: This trophy needs Patch Version 1.02 in order for it to unlock. If you play the game pre-patched with the physical copies of the game, you'll only unlock the Lango Plantmaster trophy instead. If you install the latest patch and kill a Ghost, the trophy will unlock as intended.
For this trophy, you need to defeat 50 Ghost enemies. In order to defeat ghost type of enemies which are undead creatures. You need to get the "From Beyond" Perk Talent by speaking with an NPC character in the Scrollroad Desert. Once you're inside that dungeon, head all the way to the left to find an NPC by the name Wiggle. He'll basically ask you to collect 25 Ghost Tags and return back to him for the "It's a KO" Perk. The "It's a KO" Perk is a really good Perk Talent as it'll guarantee the next strike is critical if the last strike KO'd the target. He is the man that will give you the "From Beyond" Perk and the character that equips this will be able to see Ghost on the World Map, so make sure you give it to the character that you always use on the World Map. Ghosts are nothing special, they are extremely easy to kill and you can even use healing spells against them since they are undead and weak to healing spells. It should be noted that Ghosts don't respawn once they're killed, however, there are more than over 150+ Ghosts in the game. In order for the trophy to unlock, you need to simply defeat 50 of these Ghosts while "From Beyond" is equipped. You're not required to return the Ghost Tags back to Wiggle, but I do recommend you return back to him anyway in order to give the "It's a KO" Perk to everyone in your party.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Festival Masters[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Complete all Tournaments with Gold Ranking[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]This trophy is for completing all Tournaments with Gold Ranking. There are only two Tournaments in the game, however, you cannot enter them until you progressed further in the storyline. Once PAT joins the party which is the trophy for unlocking Ancient Sentient Support , all Tournaments will be opened. The first Tournament is in Zaber and the second Tournament is in Suvia. Zaber obviously needs to be completed first before you can do the one in Suvia. This means you need to get Gold Ranking in Zaber and finally earn the Gold Ranking in Suvia which would, in turn, unlock the trophy.
Tournaments come with rules though since you need to complete them in the fewest amount of battles possible. There are 5 rounds that you must complete in order to get the Gold Ranking. If you go over the 5 rounds, you'll lose the Gold Ranking and will fall into the Silver Ranking. To avoid this, you need to gather the enemies in the Tournament arena around you then proceed to fight them all at once. Once you've defeated all enemies in a round, interact with the center to go into the next round. Repeat the gathering of all enemies again until you complete all 5 rounds like this.
Zaber's Tournament should be the easiest one for you to do, but it's recommended that your levels 14-16 at least. Suvia can be tricky as an enemy might not be in the battle once you won, making you waste a round. Sadly, there's no way to leave these Tournaments once they're started as the only way out is to win. While you're doing these, it's recommended that you farm some levels and max out all Bonds between characters.
Below are some tips on how getting Gold Ranking:
- Gather large groups of enemies at once for one huge battle against them all. Be sure to press in order to gain the First Strike in combat. This enables your party the first turn in the battle queue regardless of character's Speed Stats.
- Save your Special Bond abilities for the later rounds or the larger group of enemies.
- Use these Tournaments to fully level up all Bonds between all characters and get XP while doing it.
[/td][/tr][tr][td=3,1] [/td][/tr][tr][td=1,2][/td][td]Zabirum Seeker[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Defeat the Temple Guardian[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td=4,1]Story related, cannot be missed.
This will be the first trophy that you'll unlock by defeating the Temple Guardian in a Boss Fight.
List of the Temple Guardian's Attacks:
- Earth Tremor: Attacks all allies with an earthquake.
- Rock Slam: Attacks one ally with a blast of rocks.
Boss Fight Strategy: Temple Guardian
This battle doesn't require much strategy. You want to start things off by having Amon switch into his Blaster Stance for his range. This will enable him to deal more damage. When it's Benjo's turn, attack the Temple Guardian with Fire Blast and repeat this with Amon as well. Fire Blast also has a 25% chance of inf
上一篇︰魔兵驚天錄 (獵天使魔女) 連招技巧分享